Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This child whom we love brings daylight into our soul. -V. Hugo Thank you for sharing with us, the joy of Ben. Rob and Tricia
This child whom we love brings daylight into our soul. -V. Hugo Thank you for sharing with us, the joy of Ben. Rob and Tricia
15 comments:
Cutie pie!!!
I don't think I have ever seen a happier family. I am so excited for you guys. My eyes are welling up a bit. I can't wait to meet the boy in person.
Merry Christmas!
Hi Mommy, Daddy & Ben, (the guys won't know who we are:)). What a beautiful family, everyone looks so happy.
Congratulations from all the girls at Curves, can't wait to me Ben.
Have a fun & safe journey home. Our prayers are with you all.
Many Congrats Guys!!!!
My GOD Bless The FAMILY :)
Congratulations!!! He is cute, cute, cute! And the happiness in your eyes and smiles could light the world....who needs the sun :)
Oh Tricia, Rob and Ben.....My heart is full and grateful!
I've logged on for the first time. Ben looks so tiny in his daddy's strong protective arms and so comfortable on his mom's God designed shoulder. Thank you for letting us share your joy. hb
And a little child shall lead them.
We love you and pray for a speedy and safe return.
Well, I guess you know that when I saw the pictures and read the words I cried!! What love and joy!!! Now take care of each other and bring that beautiful boy home so we can all hold him and hug him and love him!!! Love, Sarah and Jack
We are so excited!!! Keep the pictures coming!! You all look great but Ben looks the BEST!!! Can't hardly wait. Much love, love, love!
I just keep crying Tricia! Ben is so beautiful.
He is precious and so cute.
Bobby, you look absolutely giddy. Trish, you are radiant with him in your arms. However, I fear that you will spend the rest of your life telling Ben, "I don't care what your father said, you simply can't do that..." ;-)
All my love to the three of you. Safe travels.
Hey Guys!
Ben is a very handsome young man and you three make a wonderful family!
We can't wait for you guys to get home so Ben and Noah can officially meet!
Wishing you safe travel and fantastic stay in Vietnam.
See you soon.
Wow guys how exciting! THANK GOD Ben is too young to know what kind of family he's getting into.....
HEY BEN YOU KNOW ITS NOT TOO LATE!!! Just in time for Christmas...Robert and Trish......Mary (My Grandmother) is smiling down on us now....I know how proud of you she was...is
He couldn't be in better hands!
Can't wait to see ya'll, please be careful and Godspeed!
You guys look so happy together! Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing journey with us, it is awesome to see your dream come true.
What a precious gift of grace your family is as we wait in anticipation for the birth of our Savior during this Advent season. Christ's love and joy are exemplified in your faces! I anxiously await seeing little Ben face to face at church soon.
Grace and peace,
LaNell Taber
Post a Comment