Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Once upon a time...



In a land far away, there is the most beautiful baby boy we have ever seen.

We have had an amazing day. Ben is perfect. We are completely exhausted and have to get up at 5am to leave for the G&R ceremony. Ceremony is at 9am - Thursday. (8pm CST on Wednesday) Here is the first O'Connor family photo - WITH BEN!!! Enjoy - more to come.

16 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Woo hoo! We are SO excited for you guys!

Lynda said...

All of our best to you and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family. Aunt Lynda and Uncle Hershel

Rachel said...

This is so exciting! He is so cute in his pictures...I'm sure he is to die for in person! Take care and get some sleep - tomorrow is the big day!! :)

Arkansas State University-Jonesboro said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the three of you together...at last! We love you and can hardly wait til your return.
~Renee and Dad

Solbergs said...

What wonderful feelings of love you must be experiencing every minute...

All of that will excuse you guys putting that Jet Plane song in my head for 2 days.

Can't wait for more details!!!!!!!

Texas Love to Ben---- SWAK

Jacque and Dale said...

Praise God for the blessing named Ben.

Anonymous said...

Give him lots of hugs and kisses and tell him that his friends and family are waiting to welcome him HOME!! :)

Dan and Elisabeth said...

I am so excited for you! Thank you for sharing your photos!!

Arkansas State University-Jonesboro said...

What a beautiful family! Hurry home with our grandson!!!
~Renee and Dad

Elizabeth said...

I'm crying Tricia!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I'm over hear balling my eyes out. You guys are the most adorable ever. I have the most beautiful newphew in the whole world....under 6. Can't exclude Rie. =) He's beautiful...ya'll are beautiful. Oh, I need a tissue.

Cousin Tracy said...

princesstracy901I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you. I could just eat him up! I know this is just the biggest anwered prayer EVER! You all are beautiful together. Hugs and kisses and love to all and we can't wait to see you.

Beverly said...

Congratulations you guys! Ethan and I are sooooo excited and happy for you. Seeing you all here in your first "family" photo brings floods of memories back to me. It may have seemed like a lifetime getting to this point but the life is just begining. Hold on to ever precious moment. You are all truly blessed to have each other. Now.......where`s my box of tissue?!

Tici said...

I cry everytime I see this picture!
Do you think Ben has any idea how much he is loved and by how many people!?!

Tici

Syl said...

Oh, what a beautiful family; that is the best family portrait ever! I am honored to be able to watch this wonderful journey. I can't wait to see that beautiful face in person!!! Have you told him about Scooby yet??!!

Colin said...

I have never seen you 2... or should I say 3 so glowing and happy...I am very happy for you guys! Love, Colin

Tricia B. said...

Tricia, Rob & Ben, This was my first chance to visit your blog-- I'm overwhelmed. Ben is simply beautiful!! We can't wait to meet him in person. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures and your updates. (it's hard to type with tears-- SOO very happy for you!)