Saturday, December 9, 2006

Mommy time...


Ben has eaten everything I have given him: strawberries, bananas, broccoli, carrots, rice and cheerios! He LOVES the cheerios. He downs his bottles so fast. He is so cute when he eats something, he opens his mouth as wide as he can and then sucks his lips in and chews. You guys aren't going to be able to stand this kind of cuteness!

4 comments:

Heather said...

He is so cute! Sarah did and still does eat EVERYTHING and yes, she can down a bottle in no time flat, too. Enjoy your time - looks like everything is going so well!

Heather

Unknown said...

I love the market pictures. He is a trooper!

Rachel said...

Adorable pictures! You don't look tired, you look happy! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say - I'm so overwhelmed with emotion for you. Watching Ben eating with his mommy is a beautiful Christmas gift. Thank you for sharing! :)