We got the news today that our visa interview in Hanoi at the US Embassy will be Wednesday the 20th! We are so thrilled! We will be able to return home for Christmas - just in time. We are scheduled to arrive at 7:15pm Christmas Eve! We are so thrilled and can't wait to bring our baby home. As you can see from the photo, he was very excited about the news!
Saturday, December 16, 2006
A Very Merry Christmas!
We got the news today that our visa interview in Hanoi at the US Embassy will be Wednesday the 20th! We are so thrilled! We will be able to return home for Christmas - just in time. We are scheduled to arrive at 7:15pm Christmas Eve! We are so thrilled and can't wait to bring our baby home. As you can see from the photo, he was very excited about the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Will you let us in LR know your flight info so that we can greet you? Would you even want that?
We'd love to welcome you home and wish you Merry Christmas.
How exciting!!!! Tricia, I told your Mom that this gives me chills! I can't wait to meet the new member of "our family"!
Love y'all!
An derea
OMG!! Home for the holiday in Conway! I know this is a dream come true! Will continue to send you good vibes! BTW, Britt is scheduled to induce tomorrow!! So good vibes everywhere! Can't wait to hear you are home!
Megan
Yeah! I am so glad you get to come home. What a great Christmas it will be! :)
That's fantastic news! What a Merry Christmas it will be for your whole family!!
I can't imagine anyone having a better Christmas than you guys.
Rob, I am carrying on your past Holiday traditions. A toast will be made for Ben.
Well, you guys have just made me cry...with joy of course. =) He is the happiest baby and you look like the happiest mommy and daddy we have ever seen. I am so thrilled that you guys will be home for his first family Christmas! What wonderful news! Looking forward to meeting little Ben O'Connor!
That is the best news. I am so glad for you all. What a Merry Christmas it will be for Mom, Dad, and Ben. It looks like he is doing really well with all of the changes thus far, and I know he will really love to be at home with all of "his" things. It will really set in when you get home with him. This will be the best Christmas ever. Congrats and love to all three.
We are so happy for all three of you. What great timing! A great Christmas gift for the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousin too!!!
Love,
Amy, David and Kids
You are a beautiful family..I don't think that I have ever seen the two of you smile bigger. I want to thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful and exciting experience with us through this blog. The pictures bring tears of happiness to all of us. We hope you have a safe and peaceful trip home and as soon as you are settled we want to meet your sweet son, Ben O'Connor. We love you guys and we look forward to welcoming your beautiful (and photogenic I must say) baby boy!
I'm so happy for your family that you will be home for Christmas. What a blessing!
Rob and Tricia,
We are so happy for you and glad to finally hear about Ben's homecoming date.
(I've actually had to restrain myself from posting a comment every day!) The pictures of Ben and you two are wonderful, and great comments and pictures of Vietnam, too - what a fantastic and trip and journey. Wish we could meet you at the airport but we'll be in Florida. Safe journeys home, a hug to Ben, and see you soon! Merry Christmas! Love from Nancy, Mark and Mary-Candler (who also thinks that Ben is quite the handsome fella!)
In the Kitchen Store while Christmas shopping today Mike says that your return date has moved up to Christmas Eve!! HOW MAGNIFICENT!!!
Kim and I are so excited for you both and can't wait to see Ben. He looks like a wonderfully happy child.
Wow (knock on wood), if everthing stays on track you guys will be home for Christmas! Could you have hoped for a better trip?!?! Give Ben hugs and kisses. Its the beginning of a brand new life. WOW WAHT A CHRISTMAS, WHAT A COUNTRY, WHAT A CUTE KID!!!!
jr
Can you believe it! That is the best news ever!!
This will be the best Christmas in Conway!
Merry Christmas!
Tici
Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that you will be home for Christmas!
I have enjoyed following your journey so much! You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Our family will be praying that you have a safe, uneventful flight home.
Post a Comment